Car manufacturers need to meet the more diversified consumer requirements while simultaneously increasing production volumes and reducing costs. As a result, the automotive manufacturing process has come under increased pressure.To manage the variety of each new car means that cars need to be uniquely identified in production. This identification is done with RFID tag that can enable flexible, optimized and error-free operations when every minute counts.
For ensuring the interoperability within the automotive industry, Confidex RFID tags are provided with industry standard compliant IC options and personalization. This includes for example tag EPC encoding and layout printing according to GS1 and VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie) requirements.
RFID TAGS AND LABELS FOR EVERY TRACKING NEED
Confidex offers a complete and industry compliant RFID tag and label portfolio to the needs of automotive industry. Confidex is able to supply finished, ready to use labels and tags for your process specific applications, components and parts. Today Confidex tags are being used for identifying several million different assets: returnable transit items (RTI's), prototype parts, car bodies and components and finished cars in distribution.
- Wide portfolio of RFID tags and labels from the heavy-duty high-temperature resistant tags for car WIP monitoring to customized outbound logistics RFID labels
- Specifically designed RTI (Returnable Transit Item) RFID products
- Products ready-to-be used: besides the actual RFID tag and label, Confidex provides various types of personalization including encoding, printing, laser marking. We also can provide logfiles of the used data.
- Delivery capability in both sample and volume quantities
- Quality in everything we do: ISO9001 and ISO14000 certified
- Global operation and network
- Data standard compliancy: VDA, Odette, AIAG
- Customised RFID tag and label design capabilities
Contact Confidex automotive RFID tagging specialists to learn more!